Pedram's stream of consciousness

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Serenity review

Following up on Tim's review of Serenity; Rah, Kaveh, and I went to see it. But first we went to this little sushi place in San Carlos which we found to be lackluster given it was run my real Japanese people. But on to the movie, while I liked the movie and found it entertaining I don't think it lived up to the hype. While it started off strong, it gradually lost it's momentum halfway through, it almost feels like the second half of the movie was written by someone else. Anyways, my take on the movie is that it is a cross between an old western, star wars, minority report, dawn of the dead, and spaceballs. I give this movie a 7 out of 10 with a 6 being a "alright" movie. When the sequel or prequel (and you know there is going to be one) comes out, I will probably go see it but..... with no expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home