Pedram's stream of consciousness

Friday, September 16, 2005

Insane in the membrane!

Don't talk to me about sanity! Don't talk to me about being proper! Don't you dare talk to me about the right etiquette for what fork to use for my salad! I am just a bad-ass programma who don't take no shiznit from nobody. Let me tell you a story to demonstrate.

Yesterday I was at Starbucks(c) ordering a low-fat decaf vanilla and hazelnut latte' but when I got my order I could tell that they used 2% milk. My blood started boiling and before I knew it, I jumped on top of the counter and yelled at the barista (19 year old twerp kid who read the Starbucks manual) "This aint no low-fat decaf vanilla and hazelnut latte' biatch" then I threw the coffee in his face. As his co-workers were applying ice to his face, I grabbed the 2% milk and told him that that s**t goes straight to my hips and then I forced him to drink the whole carton. When the cops showed up they could tell that I am one insane dude and they just run out of there!

2 Comments:

  • I don't think Starbucks has 2% milk. Now I know you made up that story. I was told they have whole milk or nonfat, nada in between. Stop making things up Pedram!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 3:35 PM  

  • Do you think a tough gangtsa programma like me would make these things up woman?!?!?! You are lucky that you are Rah's friend, live in San Diego, and are pregnant otherwise I would challenge your crew to a dance-off!

    By Blogger Pedram Keyani, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home