Pedram's stream of consciousness

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Amazing picture problem

If you look at my previous post titled "Happily Engaged" you will see a picture of a man and woman who are not Raheleh and myself. At first I thought that someone might have hacked my account and messed it up, but then I realized that some image links are linked to external sites that contain pictures. So Shutterfly just happened to change the url to our engagement picture but by some lucky coincidence, in our place is a another couple (not as good looking). To make up for the mishap, I put up a picture of our engagement party :-)

6 Comments:

  • you can take their pic down you know.

    and we are better looking.

    obviously.

    By Blogger Raheleh, at 2:18 PM  

  • it's funny, though, cuz they look middle eastern too.

    turkish maybe?

    By Blogger Raheleh, at 2:19 PM  

  • I still see the pic of you 2. Odd.

    By Blogger Wendy, at 3:33 PM  

  • Not the pic in this post but the pic in the previous post, you need to refresh your cache :-)

    By Blogger Pedram Keyani, at 3:40 PM  

  • I thought Pedram was a Gangsta Programma, but now I'm not so sure. It would have been nice for him to link to his "Happily Engaged" post, but I guess Gangsta's don't think much about usability? ;-) Just giving you a hard time Pedram, I'm just mad it took me 5 minutes of searching through your blog before finding the "Search this Blog" button at the top of the page.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:46 PM  

  • See Dave, I was testing people to see if they were smart enough to find the post. You fall in the small 10% of smart people who not only found it but decided to be a smart ass about it :-)

    By Blogger Pedram Keyani, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home