Pedram's stream of consciousness

Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Peddy

Yay, Yesterday was my 28th birthday and boy was it fun :-) I spent part of the day at Home Depot buying cool stuff for the house, then I picked apples from our apple tree for a while, then Rah and I went to my parent's house where my mom made an excellent dinner with all my favorite Persian dishes.

Ok, now the to the deep thought..... Every year during my birthday I think about how my body has changed and it hits me the hardest when I look at pictures of myself when I was 7 years old. I think that in many ways my body is getting older as a result of time and that I am becoming wiser as a result of life experiences but inside I am still that little kid that wants to run around and play. I really feel like a 7 year old kid trapped in a 28 year old body, and what a beautiful body it is :-)

I laugh about this most when I get into situations with friends where we sit around drinking wine and talking about grown-up things...... I think it is so funny how some people take themselves to seriously and never give in to the side of them that says "This is a great time to make a weird sound"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home