Pedram's stream of consciousness

Friday, August 05, 2005

Pesky Aliens


It seems like every time I am starting to relax and fall asleep aliens come and probe me. Last night the little green men came down from their disk-shaped ship to find out if I could float after eating 20lbs (9.0718474 kilograms for you metric fans) of brownies. So they kept making me eat more and more brownies, at around 3 lbs (again 1.36077711 kilograms) I just couldn't eat anymore. They started to get very frustrated with me and kept pushing me to eat more. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get any more down... the more I ate, the more I started to sweat. Soon I found myself feeling dizzy and becoming short of breath and the last thing I saw before I hit the floor was two little kids in green costumes stealing my stereo.

What the heck does this have to do with anything? I don't know but I decided that I was going to sit down and write something and this is all that came to my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home