Pedram's stream of consciousness

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A historic weekend

This weekend marks two important milestones in my life.

On Friday July 13th, 2007 I resigned from Google in search of new challenges and risks. This was a hard decision to come to and I have been seriously thinking about it for the last few months. In the end I decided (with support from my wife) that I am at the point in my career where I can make risky decisions. I am young enough that I can jump off the ledge and not worry about landing on my feet or my head because either way I have time to pick myself up and try again. So Friday I leaped off that ledge, look for an update on where I land.


Today Sunday July 15th, 2007 I weighted myself after working out and after over 10 years I finally weight under 200lbs...... ok so my weight is 199.9 and a fart could bump me back over to 200 but the last time I was under 200 lbs I was 17 years old. I have lost over 15lbs in the last 12 weeks and I know with continued dedication I will be able to get to 190.

1 Comments:

  • dude im your fan and i rlly want to talk with u, send me a e-mail to arthurmal@hotmail.com plz to we talk about some things.
    congratz man.

    Ps: im from brazil, ur getting famous, many ppl there love u.

    Cya :)

    By Blogger Arthur Maldonado, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home