Pedram's stream of consciousness

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Going under the knife

I just found this blog entry that I wrote the on Nov 6th (the night before my shoulder surgery). I was a little bit worried about having surgery on my shoulder because I thought I would be a gimp for a long time but here we are only 7 weeks after the surgery and I am at 80% with my arm. My awesome coworker Patrick was cool enough to make a care package for me with lots of chocolates, wine, and cool DVDs to watch (it made the first week of my recovery in bed go by much quicker).
...
Tomorrow morning I am going to have arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder... woohooo! The surgery should take about an hour with a 6 month recovery time. I don't have much to say about this other than I don't look forward to typing, eating, and wiping left handed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home