Pedram's stream of consciousness

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Material obsession?

We just got a brand new couch, custom made to our living room and color/material preference. While I was happy that we got a new couch, I started to feel a pang of guilt while I was driving to work (I first wrote school but then corrected myself :-) ). I starting worrying that I am turning into one of those shallow people whose mood can be determined by material goods. After 5 minutes of convincing myself that I wasn't a bad person I went on with my day. As luck would have it, during the day I was offered a free color laser printer and I went absolutely bonkers with excitement. After I put the printer in my cube to take home I calmed down and realized that this was the second strike.

Have I become a material girl.... living in a material world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home