Pedram's stream of consciousness

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hiho hiho... it's off to work I go

I've been a busy worker bee for the last 6 months and I can happily say that I haven't gone insane like I thought I would. This is my first full-time job that I have had where I wasn't doing research. So far I've worked at Sun Microsystems, Stanford University, Agilent Technologies, Microsoft Research, Carnegie Mellon University, and now Google. The only other job I have had that I didn't list there was a paper route I had for exactly 2 days in junior high. The first day, a guy took me on the route and showed me the houses to deliver to but for whatever reason I didn't take notes so on the second day I went out with my bike and since I couldn't remember where to deliver to, I just threw the papers at random houses in my street until I ran out. At the end of it I realized I was going to get fired and I didn't like waking up that early anyways so I called the dude and quit.

2 Comments:

  • You have to be the most cheerful employee I know.

    By Blogger Emily, at 9:52 AM  

  • Yeah, I like what I do... In fact, I think of it more as a hobby than a job.

    By Blogger Pedram Keyani, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home